Sports has so much to give us !
“To help vulnerable people improve their quality of life, by giving them access to sport or physical activity, thanks to the involvement of Oxylane employees.”
- The Oxylane Foundation is a corporate foundation; which is at Oxylane collaborators’ service, for those who want to be voluntarily involved in solidarity projects.
- These projects allow people in fragile situations to slot into the society and have a better life thanks to sport and physical activities.
- The Foundation accompanies children, women and men who are in fragile situations.
- They are people suffering with diseases, with mental or physical impairments, people in social difficulty, street children, young people from sensitive districts, and old, isolated people…
- To help our collaborators to build projects in collaboration with an association, an NGO or all other not-for-profit organisations.
- To support them humanly and financially (building or renovation of sport grounds, equipment and sport material, trainings to teach sport…)
- To follow the project and measure its impact thanks to the local involvement of Oxylane collaborators, in all countries where Oxylane is set up.